If you are a Russian citizen who wants to travel to Saudi Arabia, this article will help you find all the answers you may need.
All Russian passport holders are now eligible to apply online for an electronic visa permit directly linked to their passport. Saudi Arabia allows Russian citizens to visit KSA for tourism purposes only. The tourist visa is straightforward and effortless to obtain.
Why did Saudi Arabia change its tourist policy?
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia decided to introduce some changes to their economy focus. Saudi Arabian government wanted to end its dependency on the oil industry. In September of 2019, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs allowed people from different countries to get a tourist visa and visit Saudi.
Moreover, as the leading economy booster, tourism would help decrease the unemployment rate and increase the labour force rate as new workplaces would be available at the hotels, restaurants, and taxis.
All you have to do to get an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia is fill in an online application form.
E-Visa validity and costs
With just a few visa requirements, you can get your Saudi Arabian visa. Now, you may be wondering, for how long is it valid?
E-Visa to Saudi Arabia is valid for one year from the issuing date, or until your passport expires. Whichever comes first. It is a multiple-entry visa, which means that you can visit Saudi Arabia numerous times within the validity period. However, each stay cannot be longer than 90 days at a time.
Visa processing time can take up to 72 hours, though the average approval time using our services is 24 hours. The cost of the Saudi Arabian e-Visa is 149 Euro.
How to make an application?
Our services provide e-visas to countries worldwide. Citizens of Russia are eligible to apply online for a Saudi Arabian visa. To make an application, please follow these steps:
- Click the green button ‘Apply for e-Visa Online,’ you will be redirected to our website. Choose ‘Apply Online’ on the top of the page. Start filling in an online application form. Provide your data, including your name, surname, profession, marital status, gender, and e-mail address. Make sure all the data you put is correct. Then, please provide your passport details, the purpose of your travel, and other relevant information.
- Make the payment using any method of payment available.
- Check your e-mail address. First, you will receive a confirmation number. You can check the status of your e-Visa processing using this unique application number. Then, within the next 72 hours, e-Visa to Saudi Arabia will arrive at your e-mail address.
Necessary visa requirements
To all passport holders travelling from Russia, visa requirements are elementary.
Before applying, please make sure that you have:
- a valid passport (passport validity has to exceed 6 months ahead of the intended trip to Saudi Arabia)
- an active e-mail address (a unique application number, as well as an e-Visa permit itself, is sent onto your e-mail address, please make sure it is functional)
- a photograph of the applicant
Russian citizens can now apply for visas to Saudi Arabia using our services. If you meet the above-described requirements, make your application in just 15 minutes!
Benefits of using our services
When you plan on travelling from Russia to Saudi Arabia, using our services can grant you 90 days’ stay at a time. Use it how you want and explore Saudi fully.
Our services provided visas to countries worldwide.
Here are the main benefits you get when working with our team:
- A Stress-Free visa handling experience. Let a qualified team of experts handle your visa permit for you.
- A High-Quality service. You can get a visa permit, not even leaving your house, in less than 72 hours while receiving the highest quality visa service out there.
- A Guarantee of Service. In case your visa application would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement—no need to worry about losing your money.
- An Easy Application Process that can be done in 15 minutes or less.
Saudi Arabia for Russian citizens
If you plan on travelling from Russia to KSA, plan your journey carefully because there is so much to see. You don’t want to miss a thing.
Visiting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia helps you to learn all about the culture, Islamic heritage, and history. With an e-Visa, you can see the city of Madinah and admire all of the historic sites. Cultural enrichment is one of the main benefits of visiting KSA.
All Muslim citizens travelling from Russia to KSA are free to visit Mecca as well. Additionally, e-Visa Muslim holders can go on an Umrah pilgrimage with that permit.
Russian citizens can also benefit from relaxing on a tropical coral beach, e.g., Farasan Island. You can enjoy a free ferry ride from the Jizan Port and have a holiday getaway there.
Another advantage of visiting Saudi would be admiring the architectural wonders. One of them would be the Jeddah Tower, which ought to be the world’s highest building. It is still in construction, yet already impressive!
Whether you feel like exploring Saudi through jeep driving through the desert, scuba diving in the Red Sea, seeing the dormant volcanoes, learning about the Islamic heritage, or just relaxing on a tropical beach. Feel free to apply for an e-Visa, which will help you make your dream journey come true.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.