An annual Islamic pilgrimage of great importance is the Hajj pilgrimage. Hajj pilgrimage makes one of the Five Pillars of Islam. All adult Muslims are obliged to undertake the journey at least once in their lifetime if they are able financially and physically. They have to be able to secure their family during their absence as well.
Muslims perform a series of various rituals during the Hajj pilgrimage.
A pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia is a demonstration of Muslim solidarity and their compliance with Allah. The rituals take five to six days and can only be performed during the specific Hajj season.
To all the Muslims outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it may not be easy to obtain a proper visa to perform Hajj. However, it is doable. In 2019 alone, more than 2 million Muslims took part in the Hajj pilgrimage.
E-Visa to Saudi Arabia
Sadly, e-Visa to Saudi Arabia does not allow people to take part in the Hajj pilgrimage. However, if you are a Muslim citizen of any of the eligible countries, you may perform the Umrah pilgrimage with our e-visa permit.
There is no need to visit a Travel Agency to go on an Umrah pilgrimage to Saudi. With an e-visa, you can access Mecca and Madinah. Umrah visa to Saudi Arabia costs only 149 Euro and is valid for a whole year from the issuing date. Or until your passport expires. One stay cannot exceed 90 days at a time in Saudi Arabia.
Visa application is very straightforward and consists of only three steps:
- Apply Online: fill in an online application form, provide your data, passport details, the purpose of your journey, and your e-mail address—no need to visit the Travel Agency.
- Register an online payment: pay the handling Umrah visa charges using a credit or debit card. Or any other method of online payment available.
- Check your e-mail: once your payment is registered, check your e-mail address for a confirmation number to check the status of your eVisa processing. Within the next 72 hours, you will receive your Umrah visa onto your e-mail address.
Requirements and required documents
To make a quick e-visa application, you will need:
- a valid passport (passport validity has to exceed 6 months to travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- an active e-mail address (onto which we send your eVisa permit)
- a photograph of the applicant
To travel to Saudi Arabia to go on an Umrah pilgrimage, you only need to apply for an e-visa permit. Participation in Umrah is possible for women over the age of 45 if they are travelling with an organized group. They may travel to Saudi Arabia and perform Umrah without a mahram.
Hajj and Umrah are two different pilgrimages. Using our services, you can travel to Saudi and perform Umrah with an e-Visa permit.
A different permit may be needed to travel for Hajj to Saudi Arabia. Use our services to get your e-visa and perform Umrah, visit Mecca, or explore Saudi’s beauty and mysteries.
Benefits of using our service
There are many benefits to using our services to get your e-Visa permit. We provide the highest quality e-visa experience one may receive. But also we can guarantee:
- an Easy Application Process (filling an online application form takes only 15 minutes)
- a Qualified Team of Experts (are there for you throughout the whole process)
- a Guarantee of Service (if your e-visa would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement for the lost money)
Remember that Hajj and Umrah pilgrimages are not the same. Umrah pilgrimage is not a substitute for Hajj; if you are a Muslim, you are still obliged to perform Hajj at least once in your lifetime.
Should you have any further questions regarding the application process or any detail about the Hajj visa, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.