Saudi Arabia is a country full of various opportunities for German travellers. Whether you need some relaxing time at the Saudi Arabian ‘Maldives,’ the Farasan Islands or you feel like you need an adrenaline rush and want to jeep ride through the desert. Saudi Arabia is perfect for you.
Maybe the reason for your travel would be an Umrah pilgrimage or visiting Mecca. With an e-Visa, you can do all of those things and so much more. Our services make travelling from Germany to Saudi Arabia extremely comfortable.
What is an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia?
E-Visa is an electronic visa that enables German citizens to visit Saudi Arabia. The tourist visa allows travellers to cross the Saudi Arabian border multiple times within the one year validity period. However, one stay cannot exceed 90 days at a time.
All of the documents you may need is a valid German passport and an active e-mail address to apply online. The application process takes about 15 minutes. E-Visa processing time may take up to 72 hours, though usually it is granted within 24 hours.
The cost of this multiple-entry tourist visa that is valid for a whole year is 149 Euro. E-Visa permit links directly to your passport; there is no need to print out this document.
Remember that your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months ahead of the trip. Whenever your passport expires, so does your e-Visa permit.
How to apply?
The visa application process is very straightforward and consists of only three steps. To apply online, follow these directions:
- Apply Online: fill in an online application form, provide your data, passport details, the purpose for your journey, and your e-mail address.
- Register an online payment: pay the handling charges using a credit or debit card. Or any other method of payment available on our website.
- Check your e-mail: once your payment is registered, you will receive a confirmation number onto your e-mail address. With that number, you can check the status of your e-visa processing. Within the next 72 hours (3 business days), you will receive your e-Visa permit on your e-mail box.
As you can see, the required documents and steps are effortless and straightforward.
E-Visa requirements for German citizens
If you plan on travelling from Germany to Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa permit, you do not need to prepare many documents to apply.
The required documents include:
- a valid passport (this document has to be valid for at least 6 months ahead of the intended trip, to travel to Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa)
- an active e-mail address (onto which we sent an e-Visa and its’ confirmation number)
- a photograph of the applicant
Saudi Arabia e-Visa enables people from Germany to travel there for tourism purposes only. It is not possible to travel to Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa permit for business reasons. With just a few visa requirements, you are allowed a 90 days stay in Saudi Arabia.
If you’re a Muslim living in Germany and wish to travel to KSA with an e-Visa, you can go on an Umrah pilgrimage and visit Mecca.
Benefits of using our service
With one application, a German passport, and just a few visa requirements, you can fully explore Saudi Arabia.
There are many benefits to using our service; the main ones include:
- a Stress-Free Travel Experience (let us handle your visa permit for you while you relax and plan your future trip)
- a High-Quality Service (usually visa to Saudi Arabia is granted within 24 hours, and a qualified team of experts is available to you throughout the whole process)
- a Quick and Easy Application Process (filling in an online application form takes about 15 minutes)
- a Guarantee of Service (if your e-Visa would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement. No need to worry about losing your money)
Why should you visit Saudi Arabia?
If you plan on travelling from Germany to Saudi Arabia, you should know how many beautiful things are waiting for you to discover them. A one 90 day stay opens so many possibilities.
As a tourist in Saudi Arabia, you can:
- Learn more about the culture, Islamic heritage, and history of Saudi. This incredibly rich in history country has so much to offer for history lovers.
- Relax on a paradise-like island, find your inner peace on the Farasan Islands, the KSA ‘Maldives,’ and enjoy your vacation.
- Admire the architectural wonders of buildings, e.g., the Jeddah Tower. Still in the process of building, yet already impressive. It ought to be the highest building in the world.
- Feel the adrenaline rush while jeep riding through deserted areas or scuba diving in the Red Sea.
The possibilities are endless; you can get all of that in just one click! Apply now for an e-Visa to KSA.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.