Austrian citizens are amongst the residents of 49 eligible for an e-Visa countries. E-Visa enables travellers to visit Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is open to tourists for less than a year. There is still so much to explore.
Obtaining an e-visa permit is a straightforward process. There is no need to go to the embassy anymore. All you have to do to travel to Saudi Arabia with this e-visa permit is to fill in an online application form. The application process will take you less than 15 minutes.
What is an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia?
E-visa to Saudi Arabia, is valid for one year, or until your passport expires. E-Visa is a multiple entry visa, although one stay cannot exceed 90 days at a time.
E-visa to Saudi Arabia is linked directly to your passport. There is no need to print it out; however, we recommend having an extra copy on your phone.
The costs of an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia are 149 Euro, and the processing time takes up to 72 hours.
How to apply for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia using our services?
If you want to apply for an e-visa for Saudi Arabia, follow these simple steps:
- Apply Online: fill in an application form online, provide the data needed. Put in your passport details and your e-mail address. This step takes less than 15 minutes.
- Register an online payment: pay the handling charges using a credit, or debit card, or any other method of payment available.
- Check your e-mail: once your payment is registered, check your e-mail for the confirmation number. You can check the status of your visa processing with this number. When your e-visa is approved, it will be sent to your e-mail address as well.
Requirements and required documents for Austrian citizens
E-visa requirements are elementary. To apply for an e-visa for Saudi Arabia, you have to meet the following visa requirements:
- a valid passport (your passport validity has to exceed 6 months ahead of the planned trip. If your passport expires, so does your e-visa)
- an active e-mail address (onto which we send e-visa permit and its’ confirmation number)
- applicants’ photograph
Austrian citizens are eligible to travel to Saudi Arabia without the need to visit an embassy. If you meet the above e-visa requirements, wait no more, and apply online for your e-visa permit!
Benefits of using our service
- an Easy Application Process (filling the application form, paying the handling charges online, and checking your e-mail is as simple as it can be)
- a Qualified Team of Experts (should you have any questions, our customer support team is here to help you, throughout the whole process)
- a Guarantee of Service (in case your e-visa permit would fail to be processed, we grant reimbursement for your e-visa)
The above benefits are not everything you can get while using our service. The most important one when applying for a visa to Saudi Arabia is the stress-free travelling experience. Handling your visa permit is quite stressful, but not when you let our team take care of it for you.
Why should you visit Saudi Arabia?
If you are an Austrian citizen and dream of visiting Saudi Arabia, do not hesitate to apply online. Saudi Arabia has so much to offer to the travellers visiting it.
Starting with the obvious, yet still very impressive cultural enrichment. Saudi is a very rich in culture country; its’ Islamic heritage is visible in many places that tourists can visit. One of them would be for Austrian citizens to visit Madinah, where you are allowed to go with an e-visa to Saudi.
Saudi is also famous for its’ mysterious deserted areas that tourists can now visit and admire. E-visa for Saudi enables you to explore the unknown in this impressive country.
Whether you wish to see the architectural miracles, i.e., the majestic buildings located in KSA, or you feel like relaxing at paradise-like islands, apply for an e-Visa. Farasan Island, the KSA ‘Maldives,’ and many other beautiful sites are waiting for you to discover them.