If you are a Swiss citizen who plans on travelling from Switzerland to Saudi Arabia, you are in the right place. This article will provide you with all the answers you may need about visa permits to Saudi Arabia.
A tourist visa to Saudi Arabia is now available to Swiss citizens. It is easily accessible online; filling the application form and completing the process takes less than 15 minutes.
In September of 2019, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to introduce changes to the tourist policy of Saudi Arabia. To end the government’s dependency on the oil industry and lower the unemployment rate, tourists are finally welcome in Saudi Arabia.
E-Visa to Saudi- essential information
Before applying, read the following electronic visa features:
- Visa to Saudi Arabia costs 149 Euro
- The processing time can take up to 72 hours; though, the average approval time using our services is 24 hours
- It is a multiple-entry visa that allows numerous visits to Saudi Arabia within the validity period
- Each stay cannot be longer than 90 days
- E-Visa to Saudi is valid for one year from the issuing date, or until your passport expires
What do you need to apply?
With just a few visa requirements, Swiss citizens can complete the application process for Saudi Arabia e-Visa. Before applying, make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- a valid passport (passport validity has to exceed at least 6 months ahead of the trip)
- an active e-mail address (so that you can receive the PDF version of your e-Visa)
- a photograph of yourself
Benefits of using our service
Our services provide electronic visas to many different countries worldwide. You can avoid the hassle and the tiresome process of visa arranging at the embassy. Let the professionalists take care of your visa permit for you.
You can complete the application process for a Saudi Arabia visa to travel to KSA in less than 15 minutes. It is as straightforward and effortless as it can be. Moreover, our support team is available to you throughout the whole process.
In case your application would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement for the lost money. However, most applications are successfully approved.
You can make your visa application without leaving your home! Within 72 hours maximum, your e-Visa will arrive at your e-mail address.
What to do in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia visa opens endless possibilities of collecting once-in-a-lifetime experiences. With just a few visa requirements, Swiss citizens can enjoy the many attractions and sensations available in Saudi Arabia.
Let us list a few of the Saudi Arabia attractions for Swiss citizens:
- Visit Madinah, the second holiest city of Saudi Arabia, for some cultural enrichment and a history lesson. You can learn all about Islamic heritage and history visiting the ancient sites in the city.
- Saudi Arabia’s visa also can let you see all of the architectural wonders of Saudi. The Kingdom Center or the Jeddah Tower. The second one is still in construction, yet already imposing. Is ought to be the world’s highest building!
- Try seeing the vast deserts or the dormant volcanoes. For some adrenaline rush, Swiss citizens can try jeep riding or scuba diving.
- With the Saudi Arabia visa and just a few visa requirements, you can also try relaxing on the Farasan Islands. These are the coral islands that occur only in a tropical and sub-tropical climate. The Jizan Port offers tourists a free ferry ride to the Farasan Islands.
All Muslim Swiss citizens can also visit Mecca and go on an Umrah pilgrimage. Use the 90 days of your stay however you want!
If you plan to travel from Switzerland to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, use our services to get your visa permit in just three business days. After completing the application form, you can check the status of your e-Visa processing with the confirmation number that you receive immediately after applying.
Visa to Saudi Arabia for Swiss citizens is easily accessible online. Apply for your visa permit and make your dream trip come true!
Should you need any questions regarding the online applying process, do not hesitate to contact our support team.