Saudi Arabia has decided to change its economic focus from the oil industry to tourism. Not be dependent anymore solely on the oil and to reduce the unemployment rate, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs introduced some changes.
The tourist, Saudi Arabia visa, is now very easy to obtain. To travel to Saudi for tourism purposes only, you can use an electronic visa.
E-Visa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is valid for one year from the issuing date, or until your passport expires. It is a multiple entry visa, which means that you can travel to Saudi Arabia numerous times within the validity period. However, each stay cannot be longer than 90 days at a time.
If you plan on travelling from Norway to KSA and need more information on the topic, please keep on reading.
Visa requirements and the required documents
There are only a few visa requirements to meet for Norwegian citizens before applying for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia.
To apply, please make sure that you have:
- a valid passport (passport validity has to exceed at least 6 months ahead of the trip.
- an active e-mail address (onto which we send your e-Visa)
- a photograph of the applicant
The application process
Visa to Saudi Arabia is now straightforward to obtain. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Fill in an online application form. Provide your data, passport details, the purpose of your travel, and your e-mail address. Please double-check if all the information provided is correct. The processing time may depend on this.
- Make a payment. Pay the handling charges using any convenient for you method of online payment.
- Check your e-mail. Once your payment is registered, you will receive a confirmation number. You can check the status of your e-visa processing using this number. Within the next 72 hours, you will obtain your e-Visa permit on your e-mail address as well.
E-Visa to Saudi Arabia costs 149 Euro.
Benefits connected with visiting Saudi Arabia
There are many benefits for Norwegian citizens that are connected with visiting Saudi. After filling in an online application form and obtaining your e-Visa permit, endless possibilities open up for Norwegian tourists.
The main benefits include cultural enrichment. You can learn all about the Islamic heritage, history and culture of Saudi Arabia. You can discover a lot of valuable information about the country in person. You can visit the city of Madinah and see all of the historical sites.
- Another benefit when travelling from Norway to Saudi Arabia with a valid passport and an e-Visa linked to it is the convenience of the whole process. When you let our highly-professional team take care of your permit for you, all you have to do is plan your future journey.
- You can try jeep-riding through the desert, scuba diving in the Red Sea, visiting the dormant volcanoes. All of these activities will leave you breathless.
- When you crave something more relaxing, a holiday getaway to tropical islands sounds perfect. The Farasan Islands, Saudi Maldives, could give you just that. These are a group of coral islands located in KSA. You can enjoy a free ferry ride to the Farasan Islands from the Jizan Port.
All Muslim Norwegian citizens can visit the city of Mecca using their e-Visa as well. Or go on an Umrah pilgrimage after submitting their visa application.
If you should need any further information on the topic, or should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.
As you can see to travel from Norway to Saudi Arabia, not many documents are required. The application process is straightforward and effortless. Spare only 15 minutes of your time, and apply using any working device with a stable internet connection.
Enjoy your stay in KSA with an e-Visa using our services. A team of qualified experts is available to you throughout the whole process. We provide the highest quality, stress-free visa handling experience. Moreover, if your application would fail to be approved, we can guarantee reimbursement for the lost money.