New Zealand citizens are now eligible to apply for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia decided to change its tourist policy and allowed tourist visas. Not to be dependent on the oil industry and to reduce the unemployment rate, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs introduced some changes.
The KSA government decided to focus its economy on tourism. When you look at the unemployment rate, you can already see the effects of those changes; it has dropped since 2019.
Applying for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia is no longer connected with going to the embassy and going through the tiresome process of handling a regular visa permit.
E-Visa for New Zealand citizens
Filling in the application form takes about 15 minutes. Applying online is as straightforward and effortless as it can be. The cost of an e-Visa to KSA is 149 Euro.
The Saudi Arabian e-Visa permit is valid for one year from the issuing date, or until your passport expires. Whichever comes first. It is a multiple-entry visa, which means that you can travel to Saudi Arabia numerous times within the validity period. However, each stay cannot be longer than 90 days at a time.
Remember that your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months ahead of the intended trip to Saudi Arabia.
With just a few visa requirements you can get your e-Visa permit in a maximum of 72 hours. Though usually, e-Visa to Saudi Arabia is granted within 24 hours from making an application.
What do you need to apply?
Requirements for New Zealand citizens are elementary. There are just a few visa requirements to meet before applying. Please make sure that you have:
- a valid passport (passport validity has to exceed 6 months ahead of the trip)
- an active e-mail address
- a photograph of the applicant
Any working device with a stable internet connection will do to go through the application process. You can complete it from anywhere you want.
How should you apply?
As straightforward as the visa requirements is the application process. New Zealand citizens with a valid passport should follow these steps to make an application:
- Fill in an online application form. Provide your data, passport details, the purpose of your travel, and your e-mail address.
- Make a payment. Pay the handling visa charges using any convenient method of online payment.
- Check your e-mail. Once your payment is registered, check your e-mail for the confirmation number. You can check the status of your e-Visa processing with this number. Within the next 72 hours, you will receive your e-Visa on your e-mail box as well.
Why should you visit Saudi Arabia from New Zealand?
An e-Visa to Saudi Arabia can be obtained through an online application, as described above. All you need is a valid passport to make your visa application.
Now that we have established that filling the application form takes only 15 minutes. Let’s think about why is it worth it to travel to Saudi Arabia?
Travelling from New Zealand to Saudi Arabia with only a valid passport, and an e-Visa assigned to it opens endless possibilities of exploring Saudi.
Here are the main reasons for travelling to Saudi:
- Relaxing on heavenly islands. A relaxing getaway would be perfect on a tropical or a sub-tropical island. The Farasan Islands are a group of coral islands, which are precisely what you would be looking for. They are called Saudi ‘Maldives’. You can enjoy a free ferry ride from the Jizan Port in Saudi Arabia.
- Taking an adrenaline-filled adventure. Jeep riding through the desert or scuba diving in the Red Sea can give you just that!
- Admiring the architectural wonders. Some of the most impressive buildings are located in Saudi Arabia. One of them is the Jeddah Tower that oughts to be the world’s highest building. It is still in the process of construction, yet is already incredible to look at!
- Learning all about the culture, the Islamic heritage, and the history of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. With just a valid passport, you can travel from New Zealand to Saudi and experience all of that. A great deal of cultural enrichment is the main benefit of a journey to Saudi.
- The unworldly landscapes that will take your breath away are also at your fingertips. Try seeing the deserted areas, the dormant volcanoes, or some beautiful islands. If you crave more of a developed urban area, you can still find it easily in Saudi.
If you’re a Muslim New Zealand citizen, you can visit Mecca. When travelling from New Zealand to KSA as a Muslim person, with an e-Visa you can go on an Umrah pilgrimage as well.
Let the professionalists take care of your e-Visa permit, while you plan your journey from New Zealand to KSA.
We can guarantee a stress-free visa handling experience.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, do not hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.