Are you wondering what Saudi Arabia is like? Are you thinking about travelling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but have no idea if tourists are even allowed in KSA?
This article will help you learn more about a visa to Saudi Arabia and hopefully will answer all of your questions.
The government of Saudi Arabia has decided to lower its dependence on the oil industry and increase its economy through tourism. Since September of 2019, tourists are allowed to visit Saudi Arabia. Many people were unemployed due to the lack of job posts.
However, the unemployment rate has dropped since introducing the economy based on tourism. Moreover, the labour force participation has increased by 4%.
It has been only a year since implementing this strategy by the government, and we can see the effects already. Now, the situation may be a little bit harder for economists to predict. However, tourism could help them keep the economy-boosting. New job places are available, whether it is at hotels, restaurants, or even taxis.
What kind of visa do you need to visit Saudi?
To be able to travel to Saudi Arabia, a tourist needs an e-Visa permit. With just a few visa requirements, filling in an online application form, this visa permit may be at your hands within 72 hours.
E-visa is an electronic document that links directly to your passport. There is no need to print it out and carry it to the airport. It’s an extremely convenient method of travelling with a visa.
Italian citizens are on the list of the eligible for e-Visa countries. All Italian passport holders can now apply online, and receive an e-Visa onto their e-mail address.
A tourist visa to Saudi Arabia is valid for one year from the issuing date, or until your passport expires. Any changes made to that document, mean a necessity to apply for a new electronic visa.
E-visa to Saudi is a multiple-entry visa; you can travel there numerous times within the validity period. However, each stay cannot be longer than 90 days at a time.
The application process
The visa application process is more than simple. As an Italian citizen with an Italian passport, all you have to do to get your tourist visa to Saudi is:
- Fill in an online application form. Click the green button: Apply for e-Visa Online. You will be redirected to fill in the information needed for your permit. The information includes your data, passport details, the purpose of your travel, and your e-mail address.
- Make an online payment. Pay the handling charges using any of the convenient methods of payment available on our website.
- Check your e-mail. First, you will receive a confirmation number. Using this number, you can check the status of your e-Visa processing. Next, within 72 hours maximum, you will obtain an e-Visa permit on your e-mail box as well.
As you can tell from the above-described process, not many documents are needed to apply for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia. Besides a valid passport and an active e-mail address, you will only need a photograph of yourself.
If you should need more information, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
Why should you use our service to get your e-Visa to Saudi Arabia?
- We provide high-quality electronic visa services to many different countries, including a visa needed to travel from Italy to Saudi Arabia. The process of obtaining a Saudi Arabia visa is effortless, as is described above.
- All of the Italian passport holders can easily apply online for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia. We can guarantee that the application process is straightforward. Filling the questionnaire takes about 15 minutes and can be done from anywhere you want.
- You can let us handle your Saudi Arabia visa while you relax and plan your journey. A stress-free travelling experience is what everyone strives for.
- Moreover, if your Saudi Arabia visa would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement for the money paid.
Saudi Arabia for tourists
Now that Saudi Arabia is open for tourists and allows a Saudi Arabia visa to travel there. The endless possibilities of tourist sites and attractions open up.
Saudi Arabia visa allows its’ holders for a stay of 90 days. For travellers that visit from Italy to KSA, a 90-day stay should be enough to visit all the must-see places.
When you travel to KSA, try visiting:
- Jeddah city: the main cultural, industrial, and commercial centre of the country. The main seaport is in Jeddah, but also the principal seaport that leads to the Mecca pilgrimage route. It is near the Red Sea and has one of the most impressive buildings in the world. Though still in the process of construction, the Jeddah Tower ought to be the highest building in the world.
- Madinah city: one of the holiest cities of Saudi Arabia. It is essential to the Islamic tradition. Besides cultural enrichment, you can also visit the dormant volcanoes and the Nafud desert.
- The Farasan Islands: you could travel to Saudi Arabia if you dream of some relaxing holiday getaway as well. These islands are a group of small coral islands that are located in tropical and sub-tropical areas. You can take a free ferry ride from the Jizan Port to these islands.
If you are a Muslim that wants to travel from Italy to KSA, you can also go on an Umrah pilgrimage. Using our services to get your e-Visa to KSA allows you to visit Mecca as well, for Muslim tourists only.
Are you convinced yet to visit KSA and explore it fully? If yes, try applying using our services.
Should you need more information, or have any questions regarding the application process, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.