Since September of 2019, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia has changed KSA’s requirements. To travel to Saudi for tourism purposes, all you need is an electronic visa permit.
Ireland is on the list of the eligible for e-Visa countries. To apply online, you only need to fill in an application form, which takes about 15 minutes.
Whatever you wish to do in Saudi Arabia is waiting for you. Whether it is relaxing on paradise-like islands, feeling the adrenaline rush while jeep riding on the deserted areas, or discovering the unique culture, e-Visa allows you to fully explore Saudi Arabia.
What is an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia?
An electronic visa enables Irish citizens to travel to KSA for tourism purposes. There is no possibility to travel to Saudi Arabia for business reasons.
An e-Visa is valid for one year from the issuing date, or until your passport expires. It is a multiple-entry visa, which means that you can visit Saudi Arabia numerous times within the validity period. However, one stay cannot be longer than 90 days at a time.
The processing time can take up to 72 hours, though usually, e-Visa is approved within 24 hours from submitting the application form.
This electronic visa permit costs 149 Euro.
How to apply?
The visa application process is as straightforward as it can be. To apply, please follow these steps:
- Apply Online: fill in an online application form, provide your data, passport details, the purpose for your travel, and your e-mail address. This step takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Register an online payment: pay the handling charges using a credit or debit card. Or any other method of payment available.
- Check your e-mail: once your payment is registered, you will receive a confirmation number onto your e-mail address. You can check the status of an e-Visa processing using this number. Within the next 72 hours, you will receive an e-Visa permit in your e-mail box.
E-visa requirements for Irish citizens
There are only a few requirements to meet for Irish citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia.
Please prepare the following:
- a valid passport (passport validity has to exceed at least 6 months ahead of the intended trip)
- an active e-mail address (onto which we send an e-Visa permit and its’ confirmation)
- a photograph of the applicant
Remember that Saudi Arabia allows tourists to visit KSA for tourism purposes only. If you are a Muslim Irish citizen, you may go on an Umrah pilgrimage or visit Mecca.
Benefits of using our service
Our services provide electronic visas to the citizens of many different countries worldwide. The main benefits of using our service include:
- a Stress-Free Travelling Experience (when our team handles your visa permit, you can relax and plan your future trip without worrying about anything visa-related)
- a High-Quality Service (a qualified team of experts is available to you throughout the whole process. Usually e-Visa to Saudi Arabia is granted within 24 hours)
- a Quick and Easy Application Process (filling in an online application form takes about 15 minutes and is very straightforward)
- a Guarantee of Service (if your e-Visa application would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement. No need to worry about losing your money)
Why should you travel to Saudi Arabia?
As an Irish citizen, travelling to Saudi Arabia would be an exhilarating experience. There is so much to explore and discover in KSA. A 90-day trip should be enough to experience the beauty of Saudi fully.
What could you do while visiting?
The possibilities are endless; however, let us name a few:
- Learn about the culture, Islamic heritage, and history of this mysterious country. Cultural enrichment is one of the main benefits of visiting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Saudi is very rich in history and culture.
- Take a relaxing getaway on one of the paradise-like islands. Make your holiday heavenly on the Farasan Islands, and find your inner peace.
- Admire the architectural wonders of buildings. Some of the most impressive buildings in the world are there in Saudi. E.g., the Jeddah Tower, which is still in the building, yet already is impressive. It ought to be the highest building in the world.
- Feel the adrenaline rush while scuba diving in the Red Sea or jeep riding through the deserted areas.
All of that and so much more is just one click away! Make your dreams come true with an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia. Use our service to get your tourist visa permit in only 72 hours.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.