French citizens are eligible for an electronic visa to Saudi Arabia since September of 2019. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been open to tourists for less than a year. There is so much to explore and discover!
The Visa application to Saudi Arabia is very straightforward. Only a few documents are needed to fill in an online application form.
There is only one type of e-Visa to Saudi Arabia, and that is a tourist visa that enables its’ holders to visit KSA for tourism purposes. It allows Muslim e-visa holders to perform an Umrah pilgrimage or visit Mecca as well.
What is an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia?
E-Visa is an electronic visa that links directly to your passport and allows you to cross the KSA border. French citizens, among others, are eligible to make an online application.
An electronic visa permit is valid for one year from the issuing date, or until your passport expires. It is a multiple entry visa, which means you can visit Saudi Arabia numerous times within the validity period. However, one stay cannot exceed 90 days at a time.
Saudi Arabia visa costs 149 Euro with just a few visa requirements. The processing time takes up to 72 hours, though a visa to Saudi Arabia is usually granted within 24 hours.
How to apply from France?
The application process consists of only three simple steps:
- Apply Online: fill in an online application form, provide your data, passport details, the purpose of your journey, and your e-mail address.
- Register an online payment: pay the handling Saudi Arabia visa charges using credit or debit card. Or any other method of payment available on our website.
- Check your e-mail: once your payment is registered, check your e-mail for the confirmation number. Using this number, you can check the status of your e-visa processing. Within the next 72 hours, we will send you your e-visa permit to your e-mail as well.
French citizens can now apply online following the above-described steps!
If you are a French citizen, there are only a few visa requirements you have to meet before applying for a Saudi Arabia visa. Please prepare:
- a valid passport (passport validity has to exceed 6 months ahead of the trip when your passport expires, e-visa expires as well)
- an active e-mail address (onto which we send the documents needed for travel (the confirmation number, and an e-visa)
- a photograph of the applicant
Saudi Arabia visa enables you, as a French citizen, to visit KSA for tourism purposes. Or if you are also Muslim, to visit Mecca and to go on an Umrah pilgrimage.
Our services provide electronic visas to many different countries, including Saudi Arabia. Our customer support team is available to you throughout the whole process.
Benefits of using our service
Our service provides the highest quality visa-handling experience out there. If you think about getting electronic visas to different places worldwide, visit our website and apply.
For a tourist visa to Saudi Arabia, all you need is a working device with a stable internet connection. Applying is more than comfortable; you can do it from anywhere you want. Moreover, it is as quick and straightforward as it can be!
Trusting our company with your electronic visa will make your travelling experience stress-free. Whatsmore, we guarantee a reimbursement in case your e-visa would fail to be approved. No need to worry about losing your money.
Why should you visit Saudi Arabia?
There are more than a few reasons to visit Saudi Arabia; let’s list the main ones:
- Cultural Enrichment (French and Saudi Arabian cultures are very different. One way of broadening your horizons is through travelling. Visit Saudi Arabia and learn all about their incredibly unique culture, Islamic heritage, and history.)
- Architectural Miracles (There are many impressive buildings in Saudi Arabia; keep a keen eye on these while visiting. E.g., the Jeddah Tower that is still in the process of building, yet already is impressive. It ought to be the highest building in the world.)
- Beautiful Landscapes (The paradise-like islands, e.g., the Farasan Islands, Saudi ‘Maldives’ on which you can relax better than before. The mysterious deserts, or the modern cities, all of that waits for you to explore it.)
- Unique Attractions (Jeep riding through the desert, scuba diving in the Red Sea? Seems pretty fun, and is all available to you with an e-visa permit.)
If you dream of visiting KSA, do not hesitate and apply now!
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.