Saudi Arabia has changed its policy when it comes to tourists visiting KSA. Since 2019 the Ministry of Foreign Affairs allowed people to see their country, not to be dependent on the oil industry anymore. The tourist visa is available in an electronic format as well.
There is no need for the citizens of the Netherlands to visit the embassy and go through the tiresome process of the regular visa application. The Saudi Arabia visa can be used for tourism purposes only. You will only need to spare 15 minutes to apply online.
Finally, tourists are free to travel to Saudi Arabia and admire the beautiful landscapes, learn about the unique culture. You can try different activities that will give you an adrenaline rush, e.g. jeep driving through the desert, or scuba diving in the Red Sea.
E-Visa validity period and the processing time
With just a few visa requirements, the Dutch citizens can apply online for an e-visa to Saudi Arabia. This document links directly to your passport; there is no need to print it out.
Saudi Arabia visa is valid for one year from the issuing date, or until your passport expires. It is a multiple-entry permit, which means that you can travel to Saudi Arabia numerous times within the validity period.
However, each stay cannot be longer than 90 days at a time.
The processing time is short compared to the regular visa-handling process. E-visa is ready within 72 hours maximum, though usually, e-visa is approved within 24 hours.
How to apply?
The visa application process is effortless and straightforward. To apply online, please follow these steps:
- Fill in an online application form. Provide your data, passport details, the purpose of your travel, and your e-mail address. This step should take less than 15 minutes.
- Make a payment. Pay the handling charges using any convenient for you method of online payment.
- Check your e-mail address. Once your payment is registered, check your e-mail for the confirmation number. You can check the status of your e-Visa processing using this number. Within the next 72 hours, you will receive your e-visa permit on your e-mail box as well.
As you can see, travelling from the Netherlands to Saudi Arabia is now pretty simple. The Dutch citizens with a valid passport can follow the above-described application process to apply for their e-Visa permit.
Remember that the passport validity has to exceed at least 6 months ahead of the intended trip to Saudi Arabia.
There are two other visa requirements to meet before making your application.
- an active e-mail address (onto which you will receive your e-Visa to Saudi Arabia)
- a photograph of the applicant
Why should you visit Saudi Arabia?
When you don’t need to handle a regular visa at the embassy anymore, travelling to KSA is at your fingertips. Making an application using our services can grant you a permit within 72 hours.
Why should you make your application for a permit to Saudi?
There is so much to explore in KSA and so many things to benefit from when visiting this country. Apply online and see for yourself.
The main benefits include:
- The cultural enrichment: when visiting Saudi, you can learn so much about their culture, the Islamic heritage, and their history. Visiting places like the Jeddah city, or Madinah would be a fantastic opportunity to learn about cultural differences.
- The architectural miracles: admiring the impressive buildings that are located in Saudi would attract anyone. Dutch citizens travelling from the Netherlands could see, e.g. the Jeddah Tower. It is still in construction, yet already impressive. It ought to be the highest building in the world.
- The paradise-like islands: the Farasan Islands are a small group of coral islands. This type of islands occurs in tropical and sub-tropical climates. Thus, it’s easy to imagine how wonderful it has to be. You can enjoy a free ferry ride from the Jizan Port in KSA.
- The attractions: jeep riding through the desert, scuba diving in the Red Sea and so much more awaits for you to try it.
- The breath-taking landscapes: mysterious deserts, e.g. the Nafud desert, provide a great deal of sensation. Or many dormant volcanoes that are available in Saudi would be worth seeing.
If you are a Muslim Dutch citizen travelling from the Netherlands to KSA, you can access the city of Mecca as well. Apply now and go on an Umrah pilgrimage with an e-Visa.
Should you have any questions about the application process, do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.