The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is now open for Danish citizens to explore. Since September of 2019, tourists from many different countries can visit KSA and learn about their unique culture. The Islamic heritage, the beautiful landscapes, mysterious deserts, architectural buildings. All of that and more is waiting for you to discover it.
Since September of 2019, e-visa application to Saudi Arabia is a straightforward process. Applying online takes less than 15 minutes. With an e-Visa, you can go from Denmark to Saudi Arabia without going to the embassy.
What is an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia?
E-Visa is an electronic visa permission that enables its’ holders to visit Saudi Arabia. E-visa to KSA is valid for one year from the issuing date, or until your passport expires. It is a multiple entry visa, which means you can visit KSA numerous times within the one year validity period. However, one stay cannot exceed 90 days at a time.
The processing time takes up to 72 hours, and filling in an online application form takes only 15 minutes.
The cost of eTA to KSA is 149 Euro for all of the eligible countries.
How to apply for an e-Visa to KSA?
The Visa application process is very straightforward. If you plan on travelling from Denmark to Saudi Arabia, follow these steps:
- Apply Online: fill in an online application questionnaire, provide personal data, passport details, and your e-mail address. Fill in the purpose of your journey as well.
- Register an online payment: pay the handling e-visa charges using a credit, or debit card, or any other method of payment available.
- Check your e-mail: once your payment is registered, check your e-mail address. First, you will receive a confirmation number, with which you can check the status of your e-visa processing. Within the next three business days (72 hours), you will receive your e-Visa onto your e-mail address as well.
E-visa requirements for Danish citizens
What do you need to apply for an e-Visa and visit Saudi Arabia from Denmark? The answer is simple, see the following visa application requirements:
- a valid passport (the validity of this document has to exceed 6 months ahead of the intended trip to KSA)
- an active e-mail address (onto which we send e-Visa permit)
- a photograph of the applicant
There is no need to visit the embassy to get a regular visa and wait weeks for its’ approval. Use any working device with an internet connection, and apply now!
Why should you visit Saudi Arabia?
Denmark and KSA are two very different countries. If you wish to broaden your horizons and discover for yourself what KSA is like, apply for eTA and find out.
Whether you dream of a relaxing getaway and want to visit the Farasan Islands or you want to feel an adrenaline rush and feel like taking a jeep trip on the desert. E-Visa is a suitable option for you.
The Islamic heritage, culture enrichment, beautiful landscapes, and incredible buildings are waiting for you to discover. Plan your 90-day trip carefully to experience Saudi Arabia fully.
If you’re a Muslim tourist, you can go on a pilgrimage to Umrah or visit Mecca. (Non-Muslim tourists can access the city of Madinah).
An e-Visa and the dream journey to KSA is one click away!