What is the Saudi Arabia e-Visa?
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is an electronic visa permit that allows its holders to travel to Saudi Arabia. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in KSA introduced changes to their tourism policy to end their dependency on the oil industry. Focusing on tourism was to help reduce the unemployment rate and invite more people to the country.
Visa to Saudi Arabia is valid for one year from the issuing date or until your passport expires. e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is a multiple-entry visa that enables tourists to visit Saudi numerous times within the validity period. However, the total stay cannot be longer than 90 days. Once the 90 days has lapsed, there will be no extension or renewal of the eVisa.
e-Visa for Saudi Arabia costs either 220 or 270 USD and takes a few days to process. The average processing time for a visa to Saudi when using our services is just 24 hours! You can complete the application process in less than 15 minutes from home.
Who needs a visa for Saudi Arabia?
Every traveller who wishes to visit Saudi needs an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia to cross the KSA border. e-Visa for Saudi Arabia is issued for tourism purposes only.
Upon introduction of the changes to the tourism policy by the Saudi Arabian government, 243 countries are allowed entrance under the condition of having a Saudi Arabia Visa permit. Find a full list of countries eligible for an electronic visa to Saudi and see if you can apply online for an e-Visa to cross the Saudi border.
Saudi Arabia visa application must be filed by the guardians/parents of passengers under the age of 18 travelling with them as well.
Please note! You can also apply for Saudi Arabia e-Visa (including performing Umrah) if you are a holder of one of the following documents:
- a valid tourist or business visa from the US, the UK, or one of the Schengen countries which has been used at least once to enter the visa-issuing country;
- permanent residence permit in the US, the UK, or the EU;
- a valid residence permit for a period of no less than 3 months in the countries of the Cooperation Council for the Gulf Countries, including domestic workers who come with their sponsors;
- a valid GCC visa (residents of Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE).
- Important: The processing time for the applications submitted with one of the above-listed documents may take 2-3 business days.